last.fm





forum

Guest  

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.




tamto » main » sds » Pandora declares 2016 as the ‘Year of Earrings’

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pandora declares 2016 as the ‘Year of Earrings’
JerrySimon
Member
Posts: 3
Post Pandora declares 2016 as the ‘Year of Earrings’
on: January 29, 2016, 07:57

Pandora Jewellery is an international success story. It began as a small family-run company jewellery shop in Copenhagen in 1982. Since then, the Danish company has become a multi-billion dollar jewellery distributor, marketing its products in over 80 countries and six continents. The company is known for creating customizable jewellery, especially charms, bracelets,
pandora ohrringe, necklaces and rings.

Danish jewellery giant Pandora has declared 2016 as the ‘Year of the Earring’. The switch in focus follows the success of the brand’s promotion of its rings, which now account for 20% of turnover. Charm bracelets and beads continue to account for the vast majority of the remaining 80%. Peter Andersen, Pandora president for Western Europe, told Professional Jeweller that the programme of activity to push rings had taught the company that it takes a considerable amount of time, money and hard work. “We previously had a ‘Year of the Rings’, but it actually took three years for sales to really come through. It takes time to build,” he said.

In 2016, Pandora’s 193 concept stores will be kitted out with new furniture that showcases pandora ohrringe silber better. These will display what Andersen describes as the best earring collections the company has ever designed. The company’s advertising and promotions will also change so that earrings are given greater prominence.

Danish jewellery brand Pandora has launched a Valentine’s Day themed collection called Petals of Love. Inspired by the heart-shaped petals of violet flowers, rings, necklaces and earrings have been crafted from sterling silver and cubic zirconia. Complimenting the line is a selection of Hearts of Gold charms for the brand’s popular bracelets. Wear your heart on your sleeve with the crystal studded decorative pieces or glossy enamel ones in jewel tones, many of which are hand-finished in yellow gold. The standout design this season is a high-shine, abstract gold charm encrusted with crystals and costing Dh1,745. Completing February’s romantic new launches, collector’s items including silver padlock charms with 14k gold hearts from Dh345 and interlocking heart pendants from Dh395.
Willkommen auf meiner Website besuchen.

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.3
Page loaded in: 0.02 seconds.